Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth (by Ject)

5 posters

Go down

Rebirth (by Ject) Empty Rebirth (by Ject)

Post  Scyrus123 Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

When you die, you get certain amount of Rebirth points and you can unlock Clans, or starter perks with it. Like Senju would cost 10 points, instead of remaking. Uchiha would be like 8 points. If you die you get rewarded, but to prevent people from spam suicide, you need to be at least a genin to gain Rebirth points.

Example:
1. Jaku died right now and he'd gain 100 RB points, and he can buy starter perks with it to prevent "OP'ness".
2. If a genin died and gained points, he can buy chakra perk if he want to start off with more chakra than usual, instead of rping in some random fashion.

Last edited by Scyrus123 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Scyrus123
Scyrus123

Back to top Go down

Rebirth (by Ject) Empty Re: Rebirth (by Ject)

Post  Oedipus Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:55 am

yes pls
ty

Oedipus

Back to top Go down

Post  Recently Closed Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:24 am

very good idea you got there ject! this prevents people mass quitting and shit.

Recently Closed

Back to top Go down

Post  jaconlin Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:59 pm

I think this would be an awesome idea! Some sort of system that will definitely reward the player, but not a crazy substantial way. Like if you die with half your profession training done, and 5 perks, along with Jounin rank (only an example pulled right from my head), then you wouldn't have to completely lose that character progress; it would go, instead, towards your new character.

jaconlin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:20 pm

I disagree with this. Part of the roleplay experience is developing your character, even if it's from scratch. Besides, trust me, starting off at a high rank is not as fun as it may sound.

Under certain circumstances, this could be understandable though. Such examples being, a bullshit death, that wasn't realized until possibly weeks after. Your character's death has settled in, and it'd be stupid for your character to just suddenly appear out of nowhere. Yet, it'd not be fair to leave you without compensation.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Scyrus123 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:53 am

Scyrus123 wrote:When you die, you get certain amount of Rebirth points and you can unlock Clans, or starter perks with it. Like Senju would cost 10 points, instead of remaking. Uchiha would be like 8 points. If you die you get rewarded, but to prevent people from spam suicide, you need to be at least a genin to gain Rebirth points.

Example:
1. Jaku died right now and he'd gain 100 RB points, and he can buy starter perks with it to prevent "OP'ness".
2. If a genin died and gained points, he can buy chakra perk if he want to start off with more chakra than usual, instead of rping in some random fashion.

disagree with this?

jaconlin wrote:I think this would be an awesome idea! Some sort of system that will definitely reward the player, but not a crazy substantial way. Like if you die with half your profession training done, and 5 perks, along with Jounin rank (only an example pulled right from my head), then you wouldn't have to completely lose that character progress; it would go, instead, towards your new character.

or disagree with this?
Scyrus123
Scyrus123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum