Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Temple & Samurai

2 posters

Go down

Iron Temple & Samurai Empty Iron Temple & Samurai

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Regarding the Iron Temple
A message from your friendly Shogun, Zane Nwosu. I intend to try and restore the Samurai, after it took a relatively swift collapse from the beginning of their creation. Albeit it's been a bearable task, I feel that it's been a lot more difficult then it should be, being the Iron Temple is currently missing some things I've found that we've actually been needing. Without the presence of these things, it's a lot more difficult to complete my duties, and assist in the training of Apprentices and Trainees.

It's been a while, a long while, a few months since the Samurai faction has been starting up. This entire time, we've been missing priest and priestess. I personally don't really understand why they haven't been added yet, but because they lack a presence, fighting as a Seinaru loyalist is pretty much a death wish. Especially for people who are focused purely on melee. Lose an arm? You're gonna bleed out. Take a huge wound to your chest, better hope someone can patch you up long enough to take you to Oyashiro. Especially with declining alliances, their presence is becoming more and more neccessary. We have two priestess at the moment, and all they are, is players with medical perks they can't really even use because they don't even have techs.

We don't have Village verbs, nor do we have a gate, or a prison. All of these seem like very important things, and almost common sense things. Right now, -fighting- the Iron Temple can also be considered a death wish, because we have to play by the rule of: take no prisoners.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Iron Temple & Samurai Empty Re: Iron Temple & Samurai

Post  Galion Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:51 pm

I vouch. Even though we do have two (mock) priests in the Iron Temple, it'd be really good if things could be hurried up a bit. And honestly, I don't see why it would be much of a hassle unleashing the priest/priestess class officially. Seinaru isn't really Seinaru without priests. (Seinaru is supposed to be a faction that pairs priests and samurai together.)

And the Iron Temple could most definitely use map updates.
Galion
Galion

Back to top Go down