Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unjust Timeskip

5 posters

Go down

Unjust Timeskip Empty Unjust Timeskip

Post  Sharrayzen Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:12 am

Hello, today I am addressing my character's payout from the previous timeskip under the previous administration. Before the timeskip, my character, Senju, Tobias (now Meiyo, Tobias), has already possessed enough perks to be considered a Vet. Genin I before the five year time skip. Activity-wise, I was perhaps the most active of my generations: Guarding the Main Gate and Breaches, Helping out in the Academy; most importantly I was on daily, unless social events prevented otherwise.
          Now, I see Rookie Chunin, those people did not DT, that are of users of two generations behind me, granted the Genin exams that happened ten minutes prior to the calling of the timeskip; and majority of them were inactive before the drawing near of the timeskip.
In the course of five years, I received the following pay-out: Two perks and a single jutsu; they raised me up to Vet III from technically being Normal Genin for months, and boosted Rookie Genin(one hour Genin), to either the level I am at, or even higher.

My reward for investing time in the game was to be debuffed by the timeskip and surpassed by inactive players because of the timeskip, how is this just?

In an effort to save time on my plea: Will you correct my character's timeskip, please.

Thank you for the time.

Sharrayzen

Back to top Go down

Unjust Timeskip Empty Re: Unjust Timeskip

Post  Oedipus Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

damn and you noticed it just now
great

Oedipus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharrayzen Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:27 pm

I noticed enough to make this thread.

Sharrayzen

Back to top Go down

Unjust Timeskip Empty The struggle

Post  Somono Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 pm

That's how it goes sometimes, bro. Hope you get your stuff done right, man. Same goes for the rest of us, I suppose.

Somono

Back to top Go down

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Guarding a few gates and breaches and standing around in the Academy doesn't earn you a lot of things. Why? Because that is not really equivalent to contributing to the rp.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Galion Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Time can very well work as a negative toward your progression. Haven't you considered how you were viewed? You were viewed as a low-rate/below-average rper (or player). Those players who just became genin on the other hand have a clean slate. Of course they're going to get better you, whether they actually deserve it or not. I'm not complaining about my first generation Yuki who's only chuunin with a shitload of perks all gained from TS. Join the party.
Galion
Galion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum