Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoggle - Staff Application

Go down

Zoggle - Staff Application Empty Zoggle - Staff Application

Post  Zoggle Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:29 am

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Zoggle
Key [?]: Zoggle / FusionGeto
Location/Timezome: Perth, Western Australia (UTC + 8:00) Perth
Position Applying: (Not that Sure) Can fill anything, I can easily adjust.

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: Dragon Universe.
Theme Of Game: Roleplay, Sandbox.
Game's URL: (Dragon Universe: games/Lizard_Sphere_X/1 (Can't post the url))

Game Name: Dragonball Finale
Theme Of Game: Roleplay, Sandbox
Game's URL: (It got turned into Dragon Universe, so it's offical URL is gone).

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs):

Hello, I have a high tolerance for stupidity and I have the mind set that admins / staff members 'are' the ideal role models for the game's poppulace, so I take it upon my self when ever I admin/ moderate a game I act proper and proffessional. I want to offer my services to the team by adding on myself as a dedicated staff member, I'm in high-school currently and I'm going to bed at around 6pm my time, waking up at 1 or 2 am and dedicating 6 hours peak time to this game.

I'm going to be honest here I find helping people the most rewarding thing in my life, if I awnser a question I give myself a pat on the back and lets say I want many pats on my back. I also enjoy the Naruto Universe as a whole so admining on one will be a new experience and a thrill for me, I've normally only admined on heavy roleplay games in the Dragon Ball Z / Dragon Ball Universes, so this will be a fun ride.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs):

I'm not going to go on my high horse or anything but I'm a person for roleplay I litterly enjoy have an epic death if it means my one year old character dies, I recently got my two day character killed after being shot by a Kaguya, the first shot didn't kill me but made me un-responsive as he walked upto my body and shot me in the head with his hand like a gun, as he did that I told him to become the Mizukage, crying as I hopefully passed my dream onto the Kaguya.

^---That is helping the game reaching it's full potential roleplay wise, you can roleplay as a fodder character to help build another character's story or you can be the main character. But this application isn't about roleplay it's about how I'll help reach it's full potential on a staff point of view. Well for one I'd like to reply to every GM help in under one minute, two minutes max after they've been sent.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

One of my nitpicks of this game is that when you GM help, the admins / gm will most likely ask a question back. But once they do they force you to click GM Help once again, going through meaningless tasks to reply to a admin who asks you a question after question and eventually if you do reply a lot within a certain time it does say 'please wait', so you have to wait for the cooldown of the verb in order to reply.

The reason I find that this needs to be added in is that DU, Phoenix, Finale and a NFF rip that I admined on had these features, it made 'helping' or awnsering an extremely fluid process, unlike this current form of GM Help where it's, Click Verb > Click Yes / No > Type Message > Click Send (You should allow us to click enter once we've got the text box for admin help selected) > Wait for Reply (Which I find very slow and yes I know Admins / GMs are people as well but the admins on this game do admit to 'sometimes not awnsering questions') > They may or may not ask you a question about your inquiry, or you may need to ask another question to their reply > You're forced to click Click Verb again > Yes / No > Type Message > Click Sense > And it could end up in another question or inquiry.

This system needs to be worked upon with a simple formula. Click Verb > Type Message > Click Enter (More fluid) > Wait for response > Once response has been recieved > You can click on the 'Admin Whispered To You' or you can change it to just 'Admin messaged you'. > Once you clicked it it'll open up a message box allowing you to do step two without any consequences.

And I know some admins will be like, "They can spam reply!?" Yes they could but with this idea, after every message after the inital inquiry from the player you have the option after every reply to click a Yes / No button at the end of his message. (After he sends his inital request, aka the GM help and you reply and then he replys you have the ability to click yes / no if you think you've awnsered the question, so it stops them from abusing you and what not).

Zoggle

Back to top Go down