Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator/Event/Whatever Else You Need?

Go down

Moderator/Event/Whatever Else You Need? Empty Moderator/Event/Whatever Else You Need?

Post  CUPID101MIAMI Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Your Information
Name/Screenname: SA
Key [?]: CUPID101MIAMI
Location/Timezome: NY/EST
Position Applying: Moderator/Event Moderator/Whatever Else Required

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: Bleach Las Noches, Naruto: Way of the Shinobi
Theme Of Game: PVP
Game's URL:

Game Name: SSO (A whiiiiile back), DB Finale, DB Phoenix (before it became SE), etc.
Theme Of Game: RP
Game's URL:

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)
This game, right now without factoring in anything just the game itself, already blows most other Naruto RPGs on BYOND out of the water, but right now it's becoming stagnant. I mean, Suna is dead, Kono is getting there, and Kiri has too. It's getting to the point where people have nothing better to do so they train, and that's the last thing a RP game wants right? So I wanted to offer my services. To help get things moving, so people would still have something to do, story or no story. If things go well, hell maybe people will end up writing their own story instead of it being admin driven.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)
By bringing more Naruto RP to the game. For example, Genins actually went on missions and stuff. These missions, would obviously, vary from rank to rank in difficulty/death rate so to speak. Such as if a Genin squad with a Jounin goes on let's say a B or A rank Mission and they're attacked by two enemy-level Jounin? One mess up could cost all the squads their life. This isn't going to be "OH, YOU MANAGED TO SURVIVE AND NOT GET HURT MUCH <3"

Now saying that, I do plan some stuff yes but I also want to add some twists in these missions randomly. I'm a spur of the moment kind of guy mostly because rps that are just too planned out end up boring since you know exactly how it's going to end. The best kind of rps are the one no one expects right?

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)
Personally, bringing people in isn't a problem. Keeping them on the game is. I propose a sort of death system that makes it so if someone dies, they can remake but be compensated for what they lost. Such as when they remake, they can start off with let's say..a rank or two below what they had on their previous character and 1/5th of all their stats. -As long as the death is legit.- If people just go killing each other just because "Oh, I don't like this character anymore" then they can just remake and get nothing. This would stop people from abusing the whole death system. The reason why I think this will improve EotS is because if people play the game and feel like they have to remake over and start anew once they die, THEY WILL NEVER WANT TO DIE. This is Naruto, unlike DBZ, death -is- going to happen and -is- important. The death of the Hokage was -huge-, same with each Akat death and all of that. I think this would encourage people to stay true to their character and not suddenly pull a 180 just because "Oh, I'm going to die if I continue rping like my character, let me change his personality to suit the situation." Trust me, I've seen it done before. Anyway, that's it!

CUPID101MIAMI

Back to top Go down