Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Opium

Go down

Lord Opium Empty Lord Opium

Post  The Opium Equation Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 am

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Zuko, Danny
Key [?]: Yuki Uchisan
Location/Timezome: Central
Position Applying: In-Game Moderator & Developer

Game Development Experiences
Game Name: Kingdom Hearts: THW
Theme Of Game: Kingdom Hearts MMORPG PvP Game, rather simple.
Game's URL: MagicBLC: Kingdom Hearts: The Heart Within

Game Name: Naruto: The Final Battle
Theme Of Game: Older Naruto continuation of Naruto: Izou
Game's URL: Matt3151 Naruto: The Final Battle

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team?

Simple answer is that the game has potential and I have time to burn. I have played a countless number of SSO 'Rips' and few have amused me. They all spam their little messages across BYOND with the same people each time promising a new enjoyable experience when in reality it is the same game with new lies.

When I joined this I knew it was different from the owners. I know them each pretty well and know their development skills are on par. I'd like to be a part of this in any way possible to keep this alive when the owners are too busy to be around, which is often.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)

I can be as helpful as you let me be. My range of skills is rather vast, as I am a Skin Designer, Graphics Artist, Pixel Artist, Mapper, and a decent Programmer as well. My talents rest mostly in Mapping, Pixel Art and Graphics Art. I can help develop any task at hand.

Besides that I can be active as often as I choose to be. If I am chosen as an Admin I'd be around mostly at all hours of the day, since I have nothing better to do. I have administration experience on many games, which all went well until it came to its inevitable end as all SSO rips do, but I hope better out of Era.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

Some better ideas at this point would simply be to add more clothes(People love wide customization options), more player benefits for playing, maybe a few more villages when the player base rises, and just more miscellaneous objects to place around the map.

~Tetsu
The Opium Equation
The Opium Equation

Back to top Go down