Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertiser Application

Go down

Advertiser Application  Empty Advertiser Application

Post  Scyrus123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:41 am

Your Information
Name/Screen Name: Shien
Key [?]: Scyrus123
Location/Timezome:Philippines/GMT + 8:00
Position Applying:Advertiser

Game Advertisement Experiences
Game Name:N/A
Theme Of Game:N/A
Game's URL:N/A
Nothing actually xD. I'm just an admin/gm on some several naruto games, I want to try something new like Advertising ^^.

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)
This game reached a huge amount of players on it's early stages. And actually, I love playing EoTS. At first, I really don't care anything about this, like being a GM or something like that, I only cared and enjoyed playing. But I changed my mind, I want to help because I want more players to play this game, and also to interact with different people of course. I want to share this game to the world, for them to experience such a masterpiece. We would be too selfish if only us play this fantastic game right?

And one more thing, I tried being a pixel artist, a coder, hubbing and designing. I got tired and bored by doing those things. I want to interact and socialize with people by Advertising. I also would like to promote roleplaying and how easy it is to roleplay. Because, if some people read something like, "RP" or "Roleplay", they immediately get the idea of boring, etc. I would like them to learn, to know and to experience how fun it is to roleplay.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)
By advertising it in my page and referring it to my friends. https://www.facebook.com/BeyondByond

I will bring a hell lot more players for this game.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)
Ideas? A more interactive and interesting map for players to explore.

Last edited by Scyrus123 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Scyrus123
Scyrus123

Back to top Go down