Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugged Jutsu's:

Go down

Bugged Jutsu's: Empty Bugged Jutsu's:

Post  TenaciousRiven Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:48 am

There are several jutsu's I have used during the course of the wipe and have noticed are still bugged or have not been drawn attention to. These being:

Kai - Makes your character unable to move/meditate [have to fix this by relogging]. Makes bunshin 'disappear' though I believe it is just teleporing them to another part of the map [this prevents you from destroying them and using them again]. Teleports the person you are using the release on.

Shosen - Never leaves rookie mastery. I am not sure if this in on purpose but I am not the only one. Other medics who have had shosen since the wipe made in konoha still have shosen in rookie mastery.

Jabaku Satsu - I am not exactly sure if this is a bug or not. Though, I was able to use it three times and after that have not been able to use it again after that. It also made is so that the person was not frozen but could actually still move around after they were entrapped in the tree.

I am sure there are more I have ran into but these are just the ones that immediately came to mind.

TenaciousRiven
TenaciousRiven

Back to top Go down