Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokufu-Misuto

2 posters

Go down

Bokufu-Misuto Empty Bokufu-Misuto

Post  Shayne9989 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:59 am

Clan Surname: Bokufu-Misuto (Herders of Mist)
Clan Speciality/Kekkei Genkai: None. This clan does not inherit abilities, rather techniques are created or taught to a member and passed down.Eventually, after generations of techniques, I hope for them to have their own set of "Hidden" Abilities persay, not so much a specialty but a secret data-bank of pre-existent and/or forgotten jutsu.This is merely a clan, a bloodline of family members which will hopefully become great with years and years of training and handing down. (To be discussed with Admins)
Hidden Jutsu List: None.
Clan Backstory (5+ Paragraphs):

The Bokufu clan dates back to the early 400s where Sitoroma Bokufu, son of Kenrick the Herder of sheep, began his life as a traveler. Sitoroma hoped to find great treasure within the east hemisphere which would bring fame to his name. Though this was to no avail and he found himself passing through several settlements and camps.

After his first year of venturing, he'd come across a small settlement which had been known as the Kiri. Mist being a simple name, yet fitting to the scenery. The bleak fog covered the horizon. Sitoroma remained in the small camp for several weeks, sure he'd find something worth his voyage in the dense fog. Upon his stay, he'd encounter Miyana of the Mist, a young female with ruby red hair, daughter to Xorien of the Mist.(The mist being a title everyone carried because of their location, this I'm assuming being before the time of clan names and before the creation of Kirigakure. Mind you, if my dates are off, don't be shy to correct me and apply the story to the correct timeline.)

Miyana had her own dreams, though her father insisted she'd remain within the settlement in order to aid him with his many chores. Though, the girl yearned for adventure and after hearing of the new comer, Sitoroma, she quickly made his aquaitance. The two spent much of their time together and quickly fell in love, this being the point where Sitoroma would ask her to venture out into the vast world with him. Miyana had wanted to go, but because of her father this was pointless. Sitoroma understood the circumstances, though he wanted to stay he had been determined to find the treasure he believed in so dearly. The two were forced to part, and Sitoroma made his way into the mist, never to be seen again.

The story continues with Miyana, who without telling her father or Sitoroma, began to bear a child. Miyana's child,child was born months later. Bearing the name Miyoroma Bokufu-Misuto, Meaning Herder of the Mist. And so began the legacy of the Bokufu clan.

Note: This is to motivate a sort of "Family" rp that I'm looking forward to. And though they have no Kekkei Genkai does not mean I won't be passing down my own knowledge since I'd be considered an "Elder" in the clan.

Shayne9989

Back to top Go down

Bokufu-Misuto Empty Re: Bokufu-Misuto

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:36 pm

If there are no techniques involved, you don't have to apply for it. J/s
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum