Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sutokami Clan Application

2 posters

Go down

Sutokami Clan Application Empty Sutokami Clan Application

Post  ZeroXDX Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Sutokami Clan Application Aew0me

Clan Surname

Sutokami "stalking wolf"

Kekkei Genkai

Ookamisensu "Senses of the Wolf"
-The Sutokami clans kekkai genkai causes the users body to instinctively send chakra to the parts of the brain that control all the major senses. Giving the user extremely heightened Hearing, Smell, and Sight. Though all members of the clan are born with yellow-wolf like eyes and have very good sight it is not considered a doujutsu but simply a physical characteristic. The combined, heightened senses give the sutokami members the unique ability to locate and identify a persons' chakra. With this they can tell a persons chakra natures, mood, vitality, and when they are preparing to use jutsus(due to fluctuations in their chakra). It should be noted that they can not see the chakra network like the hyuugas but simply see/smell the aura of the persons chakra.

-The Sutokami kekkei genkai also gives the user the unique ability known as imprinting. Imprinting allows the user to imprint a very tiny piece of their own chakra onto an opponent. By carrying their chakra threw the wind this can even be done through long distances. Imprinting creates a 'death mark' upon its target. A glowing beacon that is onloy visible to Sutokami clan members. With the death mark in place, there is no chance for an opponent to run or hide regardless of any ninjutsu or genjutsu they may use, the imprint will show clearly where the opponent truly is.

Hidden Jutsu List

-The chakra nature of Sutokami members is wind and therefore moves use a variety of close/mid range wind techniques

-kekkei genkai ability- Imprint and imprint release (details under kekkei genkai).

-Abareru "Running Wild": The taijutsu style of the Sutokami Clan. Requires the Ookamisensu kekkei genkai to use. The user directs wind chakra to build and spin rapidly around all 10 of the users fingers and thumbs. Thus creating yellow claws of wind chakra for taijutsu purposes. This allows Sutokami members to inflict slashing and piercing damage as opposed to the blunt force impact one would expect of a taijutsu user. The chakra claws are primarily indestructable and are capable of blocking weapons such as kunai and swords.

-Kazenooto no jutsu "Howling Wind Jutsu": A simple wind based ninjutsu of the Sutokami Clan. It is used for medium range purposes. Instead of directing their chakra to their finger tips it is instead built up in the throat and released through the mouth. The violent rotation of the wind when released through the mouth creates a unique sound that resembles the howling of a wolf pack. Thus given the name kazenooto no jutsu. The force of the wind is able to push back oppoents as well as inflicting slashing wind damage.

-Tsukiakari no jutsu "Moonlit Hunt Jutsu": An advanced wind based ninjutsu of the Sutokami Clan. For close to mid range purposes. The user is able to summon ethereal chakra wolves composed of wind that will hunt down and attack opponents. Able to cause massive slashing and peircing damage. Can also be used for distracting or sneak attacking. The number of chakra wolves created is based on the amount of chakra one has and skill level of the user.

Clan Backstory

The Sutokami Clan branched off from the Inuzuka Clan sometime during The First Great Ninja War. The Clan founder was born to the name Inuzuka, Muto. Though this would later change. He was the son of a non-shinobi merchant(deceased) and an Inuzuka mother. Though he was born and raised amongst the Inuzuka, from a young age it was blatantly obvious that he lacked any of the natural Inuzuka skill within his blood. His attempts to learn any clan jutsu were an absolute failure and he could find no common ground amongst any of the shinobi dogs of the Inuzuka. Thus, Muto became the only member of the Inuzuka clan to never receive a Dog companion.

Even without the clan jutsus, he had enough skill with taijutsu and fundemental ninjutsu to progress all the way too chuunin. Muto never felt that he fit in amongst the Inuzuka yet remained loyal to his blood ties. Serving them honorablely despite the constant snide remarks that filled the air when he passed his clan members. Until, a raiding mission to a nearby shinobi village left Muto injured and stranded in the wilderness. As nite approached, Muto accepted his fate and did his best to stop his wounds from bleeding out. Although, in his heart he felt it was all for not. The smell of blood was in the air and already the howls of forest wolves was evident. As the howls grew increasely louder and closer, Muto found himself suprisely calm. He embraced what he were sure would be his last moments of life when the unthinkable happened.

The forest wolves did not harm the injured Muto. Instead, they came to his aid. Guarding him throughout the nite and bringing him the spoils of their latest kills. Muto was unsure why but he felt at ease amongst these wolves and a sense of purpose filled him. For the next few months, he lived with the wolves. Allowing his wounds to heal and learning from his wolf brothers. As time progressed he learned more about himself then he ever had in Konohagakure. He began to change inside and out. After, countless months he at last felt a calling to return to his birth home. Although, he knew the wolves of the forest would forever be apart of him now.

Shock and Awe followed the return of Muto to Konohagakure. He had been considered dead many months ago. Although many were glad to see a comrade return they were also weary. For the man that returned was not one they remembered. He was different. He had bright yellow eyes resembling that of a wolf and spoke of strange stories of running through the forest with wolves. Most thought him insane, none more so then the members of the Inuzuka clan. If his appearance wasn't threatening enough he now wielded strange jutsu that the Inuzuka had never seen before. Fearing what they could not understand, the Inuzuka clan renounced Muto and exiled him from the clan.

Muto took it in stride, feeling in his heart that this was the best thing for him. He settled in a small forest village directly outside of Konohagakure where he changed his name to Sutokami, Muto. He took a wife and had plenty of healthy children. Muto's later years of his life were spent teaching his hidden jutsu to his children and others that were willing to embrace the wolf. It was upon his death bed, that those loyal to him finally declared themselves as an official clan and the Sutokami were born. For Generations following Muto's death, The Sutokami continued to pass on their hidden jutsu and live in their forest village apart from the main clans of Konohagakure. The clan was small and secretative but Konohagakure did know of their existance. And often hired them for secretative missions requiring the use of the Sutokami's sensory kekkei genkai skills.

Now in present day, the Sutokami is still a small clan. But unlike the previous clan members they have a desire to grow and develop as a clan. The elders of the Sutokami state that "A lone wolf is nothing without the support of a pack. We, the Sutokami, are the lone wolf stalking prey. Yet, without or pack, Konohagakure, true strength will always be denied to us and the prey will escape." With this ideal in mind, The Sutokami have taken their newest generation and have left their forest village in an attempt to establish Sutokami as a main clan of konohagakure. The young boys and girls are to try to make it into the Academy and become full shinobi of Konohagakure so that they may re establish the ties that Muto had lost. One young Sutokami prodigy, Ven hopes more then anything that he and his pack brothers and sisters will accomplish this goal.

Last edited by ZeroXDX on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing Clan Backstory)

ZeroXDX

Back to top Go down

Sutokami Clan Application Empty Re: Sutokami Clan Application

Post  KaneHikonaru Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Okay so I was reading this clans jutsu and the only three problems I have with it is this:
1. I feel like it is not possible to actually send Chakra into the wind, I mean Chakra is not the wind, it is completely different.
2. Your imprint technique, I feel like it is a little Overpowered when you say they can't do anythiavoid this Death Mark. For me if you are able to come into contact with the opponent you would be able to put a mark on them, but when I was reading you basically said there is no way to get rid of this mark or dodge it. I feel like they should be able to get rid of it if they know a Clan member or something like that.
3. I do not see how the Howling Technique can pierce a Shinobis Skin, I do not see anything that causes high wind damage, I can see that the Howl could get loud and cause pain to the ears through vibrations, but I do not see how the Howl Technique causes damage if you are not using the Wind Element.

KaneHikonaru

Back to top Go down