Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shunshin & Genin

2 posters

Go down

Shunshin & Genin Empty Shunshin & Genin

Post  Ramen Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Putting this here because an official ruling needs to be made about it. Instead, in the game I've seen admins just say 'It drains ALL genin of ALL their chakra immediately, no matter the situation', but that would be very bland because there are different ranks of genin, such as Rookie and then goes all the way up to Veteran Level 3. Why would it automatically KO or Drain a more experienced genin completely, especially if they have a perk that shows they have higher reserves than normal.
Ramen
Ramen

Back to top Go down

Shunshin & Genin Empty Re: Shunshin & Genin

Post  Vartio Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Ramen wrote:Putting this here because an official ruling needs to be made about it. Instead, in the game I've seen admins just say 'It drains ALL genin of ALL their chakra immediately, no matter the situation', but that would be very bland because there are different ranks of genin, such as Rookie and then goes all the way up to Veteran Level 3. Why would it automatically KO or Drain a more experienced genin completely, especially if they have a perk that shows they have higher reserves than normal.

To be honest, the admins are just lazy on expanding the ruling and code of shunshin to take canon into consideration. They make it a hard value so even shunshinning 6 feet forwards drains the same amount at 600 feet forwards (completely possible in canon).

I don't even trust Crazah's ruling since it was lazily made.

Vartio

Back to top Go down

Post  Vartio Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Dunno if Crazah will actively support this, but for now I suggested a sort of medium between Crazah's vague rulings and Canon, which should help balance the situation.

https://eotsroleplay.rpg-board.net/t87-perk-jutsu-ruling-guideline-database-under-construction#152

Vartio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down