Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuki's Death

4 posters

Go down

Yuki's Death Empty Yuki's Death

Post  jaconlin Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 am

Last night I was killed by a combination of Hezan's working with Hitomatsu's working. Now...I really don't mind dying; but I feel the death was unjust and rulings became very biased. Hezan at that start of the battle had turned his sharingan on during the roleplay and then the server died for a few moments, but it was at least on for three posts. He created two katon bunshins, and he used two gouks. Now, without a chakra perk, I feel like this is very excessive. I've been hearing constantly that with the bunshins alone, he wouln't have much chakra. I also heard that a normal Genin doesn't even have the chakra to perform Goukyaaku; which he used after the two bunshins and also used two. Now the combination of bunshin and Goukyaaku caused my right side to get burned to the point where my perks of fast and reflexive became unusable; and my right side became hard to move. From here Hitomatsu was able to attack me and caught my shoulder. Then Hezan was able to make his way from across the entrance to the house, and attempt to kill me twice. The first time I feel which caused the wakizashi to hurt me in a non-fatal way, but the next time he kicked me in the head and then stabbed me fatally. I want to know, by smebody that isn't Tristis, if this death was actually legit.

jaconlin

Back to top Go down

Yuki's Death Empty Re: Yuki's Death

Post  Shin-Akaido Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 am

That's too many jutsu for a genin to use unless they were a jinchuriki.
Shin-Akaido
Shin-Akaido

Back to top Go down

Post  Oedipus Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 am

yup

Oedipus

Back to top Go down

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 am

Welcome to the party, 'bud.
SlayerthePhlegmatic