Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant Shuriken

3 posters

Go down

Giant Shuriken Empty Giant Shuriken

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:53 am

Giant Shuriken, I'm afraid to say, are one of the greatest overplayed, and misplayed weapons. Players are tossing them about like their measly toys, whipping them over long distances and etc. Yet, these huge steel weapons not only compare to the size of an average man, but solid iron, or even steel definitely carries a far superior mass then the human body.

Prior to my Chuunins match about this, I had sent multiple messages to Seven over skype regarding these weapons. I discussed about how a great deal of strength and training should backbone the usage of these weapons.

What I hadn't discussed, is their demonstrative usage in the anime.

These weapons, so big and dangerous, were not wielded by shinobi in the anime. INSTEAD, they were a weapon loaded into catapults. In fact, these weapons were not shown in either the anime or the manga, but in a movie!

With that being said, I think that it'd be of best interest, that these weapons be removed, or have strict requirements placed upon them, including a strength perk of the sorts.

After being godmodded in the initial round of an important match, this does tend to do more then bug a person. One thing I hate, is that not only was this weapon thrown a distance of over 25 feet, it was done with so much ease, it was tossed about faster then my kunai. I am not asking that this be solved, but merely that Giant Shuriken receive the proper disabilities they should provide.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Giant Shuriken Empty Fūma Shuriken

Post  Seth_Sorrows Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:30 am

The "Giant Shuriken" which are in the game are most likely Fūma Shuriken, which were first seen in the first fight against Zabuza. They were used in Naruto multiple times. Actually, now that I think about it, there was another Giant Shuriken that was used by Mizuki in the first episode, which he kept on his back.

Seth_Sorrows

Back to top Go down

Giant Shuriken Empty Re: Giant Shuriken

Post  Galion Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Seth_Sorrows wrote:The "Giant Shuriken" which are in the game are most likely Fūma Shuriken, which were first seen in the first fight against Zabuza. They were used in Naruto multiple times. Actually, now that I think about it, there was another Giant Shuriken that was used by Mizuki in the first episode, which he kept on his back.

The shuriken of which Slayer refers to are not fuuma shuriken. Think of what Mizuki had, and multiply the size by two. That, and they're a lot more thick. That's the shuriken he's referring to.

And the only way any human should be able to throw something like that with is if they have inhumane levels of strength. (ex: Very Strong Perk).

If it's meant to be like the shurikens Mizuki wielded, then the icon should definately be sized down, or people will, and are given the wrong idea. If it was made of zinc aluminum alloy (reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejveUjpw8U), I guess that'd be reasonable, though it'd still require higher levels of strength to actually throw.
Galion
Galion

Back to top Go down

Giant Shuriken Empty Re: Giant Shuriken

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum