Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of RP from player base

3 posters

Go down

Lack of RP from player base Empty Lack of RP from player base

Post  NinjaTechZ Thu May 09, 2013 7:28 am

Mist is obviously lacking in numbers due to the anime ofc but can the titles be posted? Like who's Mizukage, Chuunin teacher(s) and jounin commander. I understand the game is in works but basics on how to even get started in any rank is too vague due to info from the wiki.
I started nearly 4 days ago and the GM help has been really useful because the GM's actually reply, but I think the guides should be re-edited to help out the new players so they dont have to annoy people OOC or mods with their questions. The mods should be focused on RP fights.
I do enjoy the game however and Im working my way up, I'd just think that think it would become more appealing to new players if they had a smoother way of getting started. (The tutorial for me wasn't all that helpful, I had to ask most questions in ooc...which I hate doing.)

NinjaTechZ

Back to top Go down

Lack of RP from player base Empty Re: Lack of RP from player base

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Thu May 09, 2013 2:14 pm

So, how is the title relevant to your post?
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaTechZ Thu May 09, 2013 4:58 pm

due to lack of players it's hard for people to get started. The first paragraph basically says so.

NinjaTechZ

Back to top Go down

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Fri May 10, 2013 1:56 pm

EotS doesn't have a lack of players. Even if it did, I've driven RP off a population of five players.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaTechZ Fri May 10, 2013 7:33 pm

yea I guess that's right, lack of players, FALSE. Lack of RP for ways of progress, TRUE.

NinjaTechZ

Back to top Go down

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Sat May 11, 2013 3:20 pm

NinjaTechZ wrote:yea I guess that's right, lack of players, FALSE. Lack of RP for ways of progress, TRUE.

You haven't even been here for a week yet. Shutup and stop complaining.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaTechZ Sun May 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Not about the complaints. Many new players can tell you that it's hard to progress with the lack of players and lack of activity by the higher ranks that actually help them progress. The time spent on the game has nothing to do with anything its a roleplaying game...not like im training my characters levels.

Not to mention logs getting deleted, so you'd have to re-RP with no progression. Forums are here for a reason.

NinjaTechZ

Back to top Go down

Post  NaoYokoto Mon May 13, 2013 4:07 am

I wish to notify timezone differences exist and you're either AFK during people actually being on or you're just plain stupid at finding people if i can go on from the title of the topic. I wait for roughly 5-6 hours a day before i can actually see people get on. I, in kiri, usually when people are online have RPs with 2 people that can go up to even a big group of 8 players.

Also, who needs a tutorial to actually RP, the tutorial worked fine for me.
But then again, not every person has some common knowledge to go around and find people, i understood a lot quite well although some of the advanced stuff may erk me away a bit. I.E Perk system, Time Skip System. (I do bother trying to understand them by regularily asking questions if i feel the need to it)

And who cares about bothering admins all day?
An admin is an admin.
Admins -exist- to -ANSWER- and -HELP- people, including newbs.

Pro-tip : Academy and Kagemansion at peak playerbases are you best chance for roleplay. (Academy hasn't started due to activities yet.)

EDIT: When you're in the academy, you might find yourself bored but when you get Genin you can perfectly go on your own and train on your own or with your fellow genin students.
Academy hasn't started yet as another warning just to avoid you, going into this more. It has yet to start so you'll just have to sit back and wait or do some training until classes start and you can effectively build your way up.
NaoYokoto
NaoYokoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down