Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  ShinyPierce4 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:20 pm

My Information

Name/Screenname: Shiny
Key [?]: ShinyPierce4, OriginUnknown
Location/Timezome: GMT-8:00 Pacific Time(US&Canada)
Position Applying: Moderator(Level 1 Admin)

In-Game Staff Experience

Game Name: Era of the Shinobi ; Naruto Jinketsu ;
Theme Of Game: Naruto RPs
Game's URL:

Game Name: Numerous bleach rips/DBZ rips
Theme Of Game: Fan-made games
Game's URL:

Freehand Questions

What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team?

I feel as though Era's, at it's current time is short staffed. I've been an admin on Era's before and managed to do a pretty decent job if I do say so myself. It wasn't hard to actually listen & help people. Regardless of the questions they ask. Whether it be obvious/dumb questions, or questions of analytical value. Not only that but I've noticed that at time; I'd use the GM help verb to ask questions and rarely get a response, though I never complain.

This could be due to me asking a stupid question, possibly. Or an inactive, or uncaring staff. Regardless, I think I'd be a good addition to the team for the players, not for myself or comradery amongst the other staff members.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?

There are many things I can bring to the table. One thing is my presence. During the day I have school, however after school I can get on and be on from 3ish to 11ish. Fully active and not active 1-2 hours at a time. Meaning the players who may need help will have my full attention. Another thing I have is my programming skill-set. I can lend a hand if need be(Not judging Crazah's ability to code. Just saying).

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state

One thing I noticed is; Era's has never had the best luck when it comes to choosing village starters at the beginning of the wipe. So something I would suggest are more self-sufficient villages.

What I mean by that is, villages that don't have to depend solely on a Kage for it to progress in any which way. Nor would students have to rely on one teacher(HM) for classes or the likes.

In most cases, the HM of a village like Kiri or Sunagakure are extremely inactive. Same goes for the kages. Which leaves the players trailing behind Konoha. The most populated village of the game, every wipe.

The chuunin and jounin of Kiri/Suna always seem to want to defect as well. Leaving the players, yet again, stuck in a rut.

I believe that side ranks, that have borderline, if not the same authority as the Kage/Jounin/HM's of the village should be established.

In the anime, even though the Hokage was the head honcho, there was still a council which could make decisions in a democratic fashion. Something like this could help Era's not worry about picking a kage/HM who signs in at the beginning of the wipe, and never gets on any other time.

Anyways~Vote Shiny for Admin. I've said what I had too.

Back to top Go down