Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perk Guidelines

2 posters

Go down

Perk Guidelines Empty Perk Guidelines

Post  jaconlin Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Now I know perks majorly depend on content and a number of other factors, but I think there should be some sort of basic guideline on how to earn each perk, or at least a general guideline of how many OOC days it should to take a perk.

For instance, I recently tried to earn a perk I was told should take 5 days. I was doing 2 paragraphs for each progress rp, and was doing 3 rps a day. Meaning that I was putting in 6 paragraphs, for 10 days, towards my perk that should take, at least from what I was told, 5 days. My content, at least I thought, was pretty thorough.

The important thing to remember is that I'm not complaining, at all. I could honestly care less that I have to continue forward with my progression, I like logging towards something. All I'm saying is that it would be nice to have some sort of basic guideline I could follow. Including how many OOC days it should take, if I follow a certain structure of posts a day, with and without a teacher. Just some way to know how much time and effort I should be expected towards logging certain perks. And it shouldn't even be done for them all, just ones where you can train and learn on your own. Others may have "secret" ways to train towards them. For instance, I wouldn't expect to be told how to earn something like one-handed seals, but with something like strong, reflexive, tough, daft handseals, it would be nice to know what I should be expected of to log. (Maybe a minimum amount of OOC days, and a max even?)

jaconlin

Back to top Go down

Perk Guidelines Empty Re: Perk Guidelines

Post  Seven Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Seven
Seven
Admin

https://eotsroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jaconlin Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:45 am

I followed that link...and the hint I got from that was to look at the progression guide. So...the above answer to my question is that, without a teacher, it takes 4 week to earn a perk then?

jaconlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seven Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 am

Depending on the perk, that is an average time of earning a perk. Though, we don't tell you exactly how long it takes someone to achieve that perk.
Seven
Seven
Admin

https://eotsroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down