Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  Shinku, Azami Thu May 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Sebastian
Key [?]: Call.Me.Kyuya ; Namani
Location/Timezome: Louisiana; Central
Position Applying: Moderator

In-Game Staff Experiences
Dragon Universe
Dragon Ball Supremacy
Naruto Exodus
Dragon Finale RP
Dragon Finale PVP

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)

I don't want players to argue with each other. The graphics are cool. I want to help the players with some of they're {In-Character} problems. I hate the trolls (Even though sometimes I get bored of sitting still on the game so I just joke around). Just to help the game.

I want to keep the RP fun. People curse way too much (We have kids playing the game). The game is pretty balanced which makes me pretty happy. I don't want players saying, "These admins barely reply to GM help", I'll help with that.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)

I can help the game reach it's full potential by helping people with they're perks and checking up on their progress logs. I can give good suggestions to admins. I can be active each day (This summer I'm going to Honduras so if I do get admin can you guys wait a month? Don't want to get removed.). I can stop {Out-Of-Character} fights (I won't lie, sometimes I get into OOC fights but, in my eyes I think that a admin that is honest is the best admin out there). I can terminate trolls which will help a lot *prepares a Shotgun*.

The game barely need any changes unless you guys going to add new things according to the series. I can help by giving players the missing perks/jutsu/inventory items that they lose from situations like ;DDOS or Rollback;. I can probably donate three-hundred dollars each two months (Who knows? I need money to pay bills and shit.). I can help just by being a moderator just give me a chance to display my experience (Not forcing, just trying to let you guys know I'm going to try my best if I become a admin to satisfy the players.)
P.S; This game is already on maximum potential.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

Decreasing the time perks are given IE; With a teacher for a core perk would be (Three weeks) for a normal perk would be (One week and two days {Depends on player's RP}). Add a system where a player can GM help a admin that they like or something or a admin that would listen to their HELP. Probably buff the gains by (0.35x). I can't think of any more ideas. Reason why I can't think of anymore ideas is because E.O.T.S is practically just perfect already. (Thanks for reading.)

Last edited by Shinku, Azami on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : In-Game Staff Experiences)

Shinku, Azami

Back to top Go down