Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator application, Claytonctc

Go down

Moderator application, Claytonctc Empty Moderator application, Claytonctc

Post  Claytonctc Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Not sure if your even still taking applications but here goes. I will note im still kind of new with only a few weeks of this game under my belt.

Your Information
Name/Screenname:Claytonctc
Key [?]:Claytonctc
Location/Timezome:Central time(US&CANADA)
Position Applying:Moderator.

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name:
Theme Of Game:
Game's URL:

Game Name:
Theme Of Game:
Game's URL:

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)

Well, For one whenever I see people asking questions in ooc I often notice there not usually answered. I try to assist but
meh. Another reason is I guess I feel there aren't enough admins in this game? Or if so there busy alot. I've had questions
answered by admins on certain things but usually it's a single answer an thats it, If I even get that. I just feel another
admin would help out.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)
Well, I feel the longer I play and the more I learn the better i'll be able to help new players learn and play. Being an admin
also would mean I could assist with fixing glitches, Getting rid of spammers. And generally increasing the overall
enjoyability of the game. I would simply do the best I can to be a good admin.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)
Actual rule list ingame under information. Helping new players learn so they can help OTHER players.
I've suggested a red flag to signifiy an icly destroyed area, A simple easily coded item that allows a player to click it
and see an ingame description of the area. I've also suggested an economy system.
Claytonctc
Claytonctc

Back to top Go down

Moderator application, Claytonctc Empty Heard somethin.

Post  Claytonctc Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Heard you guys might not be taking applications anymore. :c if so sorry to apply~ If not would like to know if my application is rejected or not when one of you guys get around to it ,thanks in advanced regardless.
Claytonctc
Claytonctc

Back to top Go down